I suppose things are easing slightly ...
- Some of our kids may return to school.
- We may undertake non-essential shopping.
- We may associate in groups of up 6 people at a distance of 1 meter [plus]. (What value 'plus' may have remains questionable.)
- Shortly our local pubs may reopen, and we may consider booking that much-needed hairdressing appointment.
- We may think about overseas travel to France, Spain or Greece without the necessity to self-isolate for 14 days after return to UK.
- We may attend places of worship, but NO SINGING!
So, I hope you are all Covid-free, and able to occupy your time productively.
I imagine it may well be some months before we can resume our usual weekly activities, (maybe when the faithful are allowed to sing hymns?) so, in the meantime, here's something I prepared earlier ...
Have you any recordings, (audio or video,) that you would like to share in this blog?
If so, please send them as an email attachment to email@example.com, but beware copyright infringement.
NOW WASH YOUR HANDS!