|"Where is everybody?"asked Moseley.|
Well, Berry turned up as MC.
He demonstrated these accessories ...
|A guitar pick ...|
|A capo ...|
|A baby bath ... ??!|
By 2037hrs.37secs. we were ready to entertain ourselves.
- Berry began proceedings from his back
- Paul regretted the passing of adolescence.
|Suzanne led us in choral, harmonic whistling,|
|Molly drank tea.|
|Berry was permitted to caress Elsie.|
Actually, Elsie is Mick's pretty, new guitar, described as
'a parlour jumbo'.
|Mick fiddled for the ballroom.|
|Fortunately, this notice was not regarded|
as an instruction.
(Thank you, Nigel.)
Parish notices ...
- BeHeld will be performing at Evershed Arts Centre, Billingshurst on Saturday, 1st June. Some of us will be going along.
- 'A Bang on the Ear' have been booked to play on Saturday 15th June at the ...
I Love my Village Festival.
That's at ...
Manor Farm, Church Lane, Eastergate.
2.00pm - 11.00pm.
- The Guide Hall will be available to us every Friday throughout June and July.