Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Being the Twelfth of June 2009...

"A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth." (G.B. Shaw.)

Every Grain of Sand: David
Keep You In Peace: Eddie
All of Me: Brenda/Berry
Whispering: Berry
John Riley: Jane
I Should Have Known Better: Les
Wonderful World: George
Everytime We Say Goodbye: Maggie
El Panio: Josie/Heather
I Recall a Gypsy Woman: Gerry/Heather/Josie
Hardtimes Come Again No More: Ray
In The Early Morning Rain: Lynda/Paul
Bird on the Wire: Paul
I Live Not Where I Love: Anne
The Musical Lovers: Colin
In The Wee Small Hours: Lucy
The Drowned Lovers: David
Somewhere Along The Road: Eddie
It Had to be You: Brenda/Berry
Louise: Berry
Verdi Crys: Jane
Eight Days a Week: Les
Cry Me a River: Lucy/George
When I Was a Young Girl: Maggie
Delta Dawn: Lucy/Paul
Colours: Josie/Heather/Gerry
My Old Man Said Follow the Van: Ray
High Germany: Lynda
Dr. Jazz: Paul
All Things Are Quite Silent: Anne
Hessle Road: Colin
Kiss The World Goodbye: Berry
The Blacksmith: Jane
Dream Lover: Paul
Home Lads Home: Ray...

Q.E.D.

No comments: