Thursday, July 16, 2009

Being the Tenth of July 2009...

David: Positively 4th Street
Paul: Learning the Game
Berry: It's You
Brenda/Berry: Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
Jane: Hickory Wind
Lynda: What Ever Happened to Saturday Night?
Mick: Vesta Pol
George: Gua'r Dame Las Vacas
Tony: The Piano
Mike P.: Run For Home
Josie: The Water is Wide
Ray: Spanish Eyes
John: Rose of Allendale
Mave: No, My Love, Not I
Ken: Only As Old
Anita/Colin: A Birthday Song for Lynda
David: Stars In Your Eyes
Paul: I'm a Loser
Berry: I'd Never Find Another You
Brenda/Berry: It Had to be You
Jane: Bold Fisherman
Lynda: Lay Me Low
Mick: O'Carolan's Draught
George: La Cumparsita
Tony: Look What They've Done To My Song
Mike: First Song
Josie: Los Muleros
Ray: Empty Echos
John: Hardtimes Come Again No More
Mave: The Manchester Rambler
Ken: Grumpy Old Man
Colin: The Oggy Man

No comments: