Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Being the Fourteenth of August 2009...

David: Staggerlee
Wild in the Country: Paul
Throw Another Log on the Fire: Margaret
Ring's End Rose: John
I Don't Know Why I Love You: Berry
It Ain't Me Babe: Maggie
Leaving on a Jet Plane: Lynda/Paul
My Mother the Mountain: Jane
Black Velvet Band: Bill 1:2
Eyes of Willow Green: Sandra
Fiddler's Green: Ray
Calico Printers Clerk: Mave
You've Really Got a Hold On Me: Ken/Berry
Glenamadie: Lorna
Out of the Blue: Mick
Scarecrow: Colin
All Along the Watchtower: David
I'm Only Sleeping: Paul
Those Were the Days: Margaret
The Presence: John
Heartbeat: Berry
A Woman is a Sometime Thing: Maggie
Anywhere I Lay My Hat: Lynda
This Street, That Man, This Life: Jane
Waterloo Sunset: Bill 1:2
Poitín and Potatoes: Sandra
Down By the Dockyard Wall: Ray
The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze: Mave
A Poem About Waterloo: David
The Russian Vodka Song: Ken
Quiet Weekend: Lorna
Harvest Home/Jacky Tarr: Mick/Lorna
Old Peculiar: Colin

No comments: