Saturday, September 19, 2009

Being the Eighteenth of September 2009...

The Hammer Song: David
Mr. Rock & Roll: Paul
My Grandfather's Clock: Ray
The Flesh Wounds of Your Love: Anne/Alan
She Cut Off Her Long Silken Hair: Jane/David
Gypsy: Mike P.
In The Early Morning Rain: Lynda/Paul
Torn Between Two Lovers: Phine
Go Tell It On The Mountain: Les
Just Out Of Reach: George
Song Sung Blue: Berry
The Last Thing On My Mind: Josie/Gerry/Heather
Rose Of No Man's Land: Eddie
The Star of The County Down: Anne/Alan
Willie Oil Lad: Colin
The Fallen Moon: David
Bird On The Wire: Paul
Can't Find My Way Home: Ray
Puff The Magic Dragon: Alan
My Mother The Mountain: Jane/David
Underneath The Stars: Mike P.
The Rose: Lynda
Kumbaya: Les
A Burn Up With My Bird: Berry
The Cherry Tree Carole: Josie
All Around My Hat: Gerry
Dancing With You: Eddie
When All Men Sing: Colin

No comments: