Friday, June 11, 2010

Being The Twentyfirst of May 2010.

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles: David
Young At Heart: Berry
That One/The Other One: Richard/Marion/Mick
You Push A Little Button: Yvonne
The ? Shuffle: Mike
Blackwaterside: Lynda
Jesus Saviour: Jane/David
Waltz In Z: Mick
Both Sides Now: Sheena/Paul
? : Jasmin
Mr. Tambourine Man: Mike P.
Wild Wood Flower; Angela/Roland
I'll Lay You Down: Eddie
Though I Live Not Where I Love: Mave
Canadee I O: Ken
Sir John ? Is The Flower of Us All/Katie ?: Bill 1:1
September: Margaret
The Bold Grenadier: Colin
The Road Away: David
Just Out of Reach: Berry
Across The Great Divide: Richard/Mick/Marion
Butterflies: Mike/Yvonne
How's The World Treating You?: Lynda
Your Ghost: Jane/David
Handbags and Gladrags: Mick/David
Love In Vain: Sheena/Paul
The Lincolnshire Poacher: Eddie
Hey Baby: Ken/Berry
Black Is My True Love's Hair: Margaret
?: Colin
Medley In D: Richard/Mick/Marion

No comments: