Friday, July 9, 2010

Being the 25th Day Of June 2010.

I'm Throwing Rice: David
Steal Away: Paul
Take A Message To Mary: Lucy/Paul
I Loved A Lass: Mave
I'm So Afraid of Losing You Again: Phine
The Boulie House Jig/The Butterfly: Mick
Fond Affection: Angela/Roland
Gin You Kiss My Wife I'll Tell The Minister: Bill 1:1
I'm A Poor Wayfaring Stranger: Colin
Matty Groves: David
I'll Be There: Paul
I Know Where I'm Going: Lucy
The Deserter: Bill 1:1
Buddy Can You Spare A Dime: Roger
The Boy I Love Is Up In The Gallery: Mave
Love Changes Everything: Phine
The Black Fox: Mick
Engine 143: Angela
Lonesome Valley: Roland
White Cockade: Colin
The Stars In Your Eyes: David
Moon Shadow: Paul
Devoted To You: Lucy/Paul
Dream River: Roger/Lucy
Let's Keep It That Way: Phine
Cripple Creek Ferry: Mick
Wildwood Flower: Angela/Roland
The Parting Glass: Colin+Full Cast

No comments: