Sunday, June 5, 2011

Being The 27th of May, 2011 ...

Dogsbody wasn't there, so Lynda kindly undertook to document the evening's proceedings.
Thank you, Lynda.

Ukulele Lady: David
Goodbye: Paul
Blackwaterside: Lynda
Come All You Virginia Girls: Angela
Butter and Cheese and All: Roland
Faded Coat of Blue: Richard
Columbus: John
Rag Pickin': Mick
Banks of the Nile: Roger
A Most Unpleasant Way, Sir: Ken
I Can't Help Falling in Love with You: David
Father and Son: Paul
I'm a Freeborn Man: Lynda
Sailing on the Deep Blue Sea: Angela
General Wolfe: Roland
Never Grow Old: Richard
Saint Swithin's Day: John
Harvest Home/Philharmone Barn Dance: Mick
Brave Wolfe: Roger
A-Z of Folk Songs (Fred Wedlock): Ken
Come Here: David
Cryin' Waitin' Hopin': Paul
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face: Lynda
Crying Holy Unto the Lord: Angela
The Bold Princess Royal: Roland
Colecreek March: Richard
The Unquiet Grave: John
Jessica: Mick
Lost Lover Blues: Roger
Lakes of Ponchartrain: Ken

Now, I have no way of knowing whether I have put these in the correct order, but it's my best guess.

It sounds like you enjoyed another evening of supreme quality.
I wish I had been there.

I trust that you all departed in complete silence and left no evidence of your presence for others to question later.

No comments: