On Friday 30th December will will be holding our
Grand Turn-of-the-Year Celebration.
- We intend to have a prompt start with music at 8.00pm.
- Doors will open at 7.30pm.
- Please bring buffet-style food/Christmas left-overs to share.
- Have your left-over seasonal songs and music ready for performance.
- Dress-code: Lynda would like to dress up. Otherwise it's optional, but the wearing of clothes is recommended.
- Leave at home all those things that might go 'BANG!'
- We are granted an extension until midnight on the understanding that we leave in absolute silence.
In the words of Tiny Tim:
God bless us, every one!