We enjoyed an evening of significant intellect …
- Two songs with Shakespearean content.
- Something about J. R. R. Tolkein.
- A discussion about which came first: the lawn or the lawn-mower?
- What do you call an eating utensil that has a fork at one end and a spoon at the other?
- Someone mentioned hormones; Dogsbody is not sure why.
- What is the plural form of the word crocus?
- Only one reference to politics, and a smattering of holiness.
Here are this week's clues ...
|Is that a tree walking in Fanghorn?|
|Croci, or crocuses?|
|A tribute to a stargazing ex-resident of Selsey.|
|We all wanted to know Mave's milliner.|
|Count this lot|