- Attendance ...
2015 saw a total of 1238 person-attendances including some welcome new faces.
That makes an average weekly attendance over 48 meetings of 15.18 participants, (not including stuffed rock-hoppers.)
|And the attendance award goes to Mosley!|
- Performances ...
That's an average of 25.26 performances per meeting,
As it only costs you £2,00, that makes each one worth about 8 pence!
One wonders if we are not undervaluing our efforts as the quality of music just continues to astound.
- Money ...
"There is no money!"
Fear not; we are a not-for-profit organisation.
We achieved our aim of making no profit whatsoever, and Dogsbody did not enjoy an expensive Caribbean holiday at your expense!
- Finally ...
- all of you who have come along, regularly and occasionally,
- to all who take turns as MC,
- to all our performers and listeners,
- to everyone who helps clear up at the end of the evening
- to the Friends of Guiding who make this comfortable venue available to us
- and to those kind individuals who make sure that Dogsbody gets home safely!
So, enjoy a very happy New Year, and please keep coming along to appreciate great music and fun in good company.