Sunday, June 22, 2008

Being the 20th of June 2008

Hello there,
This week, whilst having a nerve calming gasper in the ally at the back of the club, I saw the biggest stag beetle I've ever seen...
I knew you'd all be thrilled...!
Here's the list of what happen this week (excluding the banter, joshing & death threats)...

I Don't Want To Know: David
Love Minus Zero / No Limit: Ken
Effervescing Elephant: Mike
It Ain't Me Babe: Maggie
Lively! : Paul
Kiss The Children For Me Mary: Colin
My Flower, My Companion & Me: Eddie
When The Green Man Walks The Forest: Mave
Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child: Roger
Silver Dagger: Anne
Honey Don't: Berry/Ken
Butterflies: Mike/Yvonne
40 Shades Of Green: Eddie
(You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care: Paul
See Me Run: David
Blackwaterside: Anne
Good Love Gone Bad: Berry
When I Was A Young Girl: Maggie
The Hole In The Elephant's Bottom: Ken
My Mother Said "Always Look Under The Bed": Mave
A Tree Song: Colin
Farther Along: Roger

On a sad note...
The pigeon that had laid an egg in the ally at the back of the club has been evicted...
Bum...

No comments: