That's because the Guides will be returning from the exciting night-life of Chichester for a sleep-over.
So, in order to give all our performers a fair opportunity, we will need a prompt start.
The club's timetable for the evening will be as follows:
- 7.30pm: Doors open.
- 8.00pm: Music begins.
- Some arbitrary time: Short interval for free association.
- 10.15pm: Extinguish candles.
- 10.20pm: Music ceases. Clear up rapidly.
- 10.30pm: Say, "Good night, Guides, sleep well."
- Then take your own rubbish home in complete silence.