Monday, July 16, 2012

Being Friday the 13th of July, 2012 ...

The gathering was much better behaved this week.
Perhaps it was Mike, as MC, who had a calming influence.

We were much heartened by the good news that Fred, Molly's parrot, has returned home.
Our music covered the customary variety of seduction, love, philosophy, meteriorology, one agricultural utensil, shipwreck, tragedy and comedy (including *fowl language!) ...

If I had a Boat: Mike
Another Girl: Paul
Circle Game: Angela
One Night as I Lay on my Bed: Colin
Sand and Water: Elayne
Will You Meet me Tonight on the Shore: Ken
You Are my Honeysuckle: Mave
Lonely with You: Eddie
I Keep Forgetting: Les
Lay me Down a Pallet on your Floor: Roger
Fairground Attraction: Molly
Bermuda Triangle Exit: Mick
Rolling Home: Nigel
Love Changes Everything: David
Take You Home: Mike
Mona Come Closer: Paul
Birds were Singing of You: Angela & Paul
House Carpenter: Colin
The Lord Chancellor's Nightmare Song: Elayne
*Ghost Chickens in the Sky: Ken
Umbrellas: Mave
Miner's Lifeguard: Eddie
Three Wooden Crosses: Les
Hold the Past with Love: Roger
Rambling Pitchfork: Mick & Mike
Singing in the Rain: Molly
Children and the Flowers: David
Beulah Land: Angela & Colin


*Here's a ghost chicken.

No comments: