Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Get Well Soon, Paul ...

Many of you have already heard that Paul was suddenly taken ill last Saturday evening while in the company of three lovely ladies.
(That's the way to do it, Paul!)

... 999.
... Ambulance.
... A&E.
... Hospital admission.
... Home by Monday, awaiting out-patient investigations.

I have no doubt that you will join me in wishing Paul well for a rapid and full recovery, because we love him so very much.

Look carefully.
Just like Paul's guitar ... those eyes follow you around the room!

2 comments:

La Jolie Guirlande said...

Colin, I'd just like to know which of us isn't lovely, as there were 6 in the group and 2 of them were men!

Angela

Colin said...

I am sure that you were all lovely and charming, but you never told me that you went with ... other men!