Saturday, June 16, 2012

Being Friday the 8th of June, 2012 ...

A lot to report from this evening, including a couple of highly dubious song titles:

The Storms are on the Ocean: Angela & Paul
Maid of Culmore: Lynda
Just as the Tide was Flowing: Roland
Lonely when I'm with You: Eddie
Loving You Makes me a Better Man: Eddie
Love Minus Zero: Mike
The Lowlands of Holland: Roger
Rubery Quince: Lorna
The Carter: Nigel
The Bitter Boy: Elayne
The Day after Tomorrow: Annie
I Can't Give You Anything but Love: Lucy
The House that Jack Built: Paul
River of Jordan: Angela
Peggy Gordon: Lynda
God Bless the Master of this House: Roland
Moonlight on a Silver Tree: Suzanne
Empty Days: Eddie
Have You Ever Seen the Rain: Eddie
My Creole Belle/Brownsferry Blues/Railroad Bill: Mike
Roll on John: Roger
Winster Gallop: Lorna
Autumn Leaves: Elayne
Banks of the Tees: Nigel
Bunch of Damned Whores: Annie*
Cry Me a River: Lucy & Roger
Nowhere Man: Paul
Hushabye Mountain: Lynda
Dancing with You: Eddie
I Like my Women Just a Lttle on the Trashy Side (!!!) Les**
I Need Your Love so Bad: Roger
Turkey Rhubarb: Nigel

*Advice to all: do NOT google images for a 'bunch of damned whores'!


**A warning to Les: be careful what you wish for!

No comments: